Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    Ex-Einsteiger Avatar von Apostol

Rotes Gesicht Offset catamaran

Hello guys!
    I whant to build a new boat and because I had good experience whit my last vhull whit hardware offset I whant to try on a catamaran hull.
    Any advice?
    I whant to use the strut rudder sistem from MHZ https://www.mhz-powerboats.com/Antriebe/Struts/ but the propeller lock to close to rudder blade,it's someone here that use this sistem and giveme some feedback?
    This it whill be a SAW one

Registrierter User

Standard

i use the 4.76 strudder from mhz on the mystic 84 and works great (i run this hull with a TP 4060 1380kv on 8s)the only thing is there is limited space from drive dog and rudder blade with octura or prather and cnc prop it's no problem but with abc props you need to adjust the rudder blade (tfl rudder blades work aswel)but the boat runs great and 130km/h on a small lake is for me ok

Ex-Einsteiger Avatar von Apostol

Standard

Hello. Thank you for your reply, it's amazing a baby mistyc with only one engine and a rather large one, I want to build a DF Pathfinder 28 inches, but I want to offset the drive line between 2 and 4 mm to the right as you look at the rear hull. It would be interesting to see some pictures of your mystic and I have built two baby mystics but twins, I will use a TP 4074 engine on 8s and the maximum propeller will be ABC 18 maybe I will try 19 but I think it is too much

Lesezeichen