Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4
Ergebnis 61 bis 69 von 69
    Einsteiger Avatar von Mathieu

Standard

Thank you for your quick reply Joerg, I've forwarded you photos to my friend.

Mathieu

Heizer Avatar von corsair_10

Standard

Hi Mathieu !
    I'm still thinking about the mount of the T-Wing in the back. The mount should be strong enough, but it should also drawback in case of a flip over or crash. I need a predetermined breaking point for that. What is your solution ?
    Sorry, but I talk with many people and the best solution for my opinion I will take.
    My favourite solution until now is, a slit of 1,5mm into the hull and the sided wing. In the hull slit I laminate a cfk plate of 1,5mm. The cfk plate must be a little bit longer than the depth of the hull. It must be overlap approximately 5cm. Now I mount the overlap of the cfk plate into the sidewing and fix it with some plastic screws, M4 or so. The horizontal wing I'll fix between the sidewings also only with plastic screws. So in a case of a crash, the construction can loose and the destruction of the several parts is not soooo fatal I think.
    What do you mean ?

regards Joerg
    Wer später bremst ist länger schnell

Standard

Hello Joerg,

I did almost the same but I used corner angle instead of just a plate.
    I agree with what you wrote, I also use nylon screws as break point in case of flip.

I got my Ct back from the painter. Pleased with the result altougth the green is a bit too dark, but no big deal

Regards,

Mathieu
    Geändert von Mathieu (26.March.2014 um 14:11 Uhr)

Heizer Avatar von corsair_10

Standard

Hey Mathieu !
    Your boat looks so much better now. I'm always astonished, what an optical increase a little bit colour do. Congratulations to your new looking boat.

But, what do you mean with "corner angle" ?
    Is it an Aluminium Profile with a 90° degree angle ?

regards Joerg
    Wer später bremst ist länger schnell

Registrierter User Avatar von stefys

Standard

hello my friend

what to say ... except Magnificent

stefys
    The Bllinded Floatboy

Standard

Hey,

Joerg, thanks for your kind words You're right, some colors and the boat is not the same !
    For the corner angle you understood correctly. A picture worth 100 words : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

I used carbon instead of aluminium because I had some carbon prepreg, but aluminium is fine.

@ stefys : thank you mate

Standard

Hi again,

Here is my CT06 ready to get all the hardware installed. Can't wait to get her met again !!!

Pleased with the result.

Mathieu

Standard

Hi all,

I finally had the chance to get my CT06 last weekend. What an amazing hull !!! Thanks to all of you that provided advices and support.

I fail at uploading pics thru the forum interface I apply what Hans wrote here but it doesn't seems to work.

Mathieu

Standard

Hello all,

It's been long time since my last post. Made some more testings and finally switched from 10S2P 5000 to 10S1P 8000. I use lipos from HK and wonder what would be the benefit to order some packs from SLS or Dynamic RC (AGA Power) or maybe GensAce ? Will thoses more expensive brands means better performances and longevity compared to HK packs?

Greets,

Mathieu

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4

Lesezeichen