Seite 8 von 8 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ergebnis 141 bis 144 von 144
    Gesperrt

Standard

I received the 603 loctite so I will glue the Align stator to carrier and test it. May be easier way to assemble motor with no keyway.

Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Gesperrt

Standard

The 603 has only been applied about 5 min and theres no moving it by hand. Doest mean alot I guess but I doubt its going anywhere soon after a days cure. Im sure you could use it in the field after 30 min. I'd say its pretty locked. Still lost as to why the scorpion 4035 wind kit has no keyway..... The 5020 and 4025 both have the keyway and pins but i'd still use this to prevent axial shifting. Just in case..... Oh I forgot to post how I applied. I made sure both surfaces were clean the stator and carrier. I applied the loctite to both parts the full lengths the pressed them together while slightly twisting bank n forth. Then I used the 2 ton press to make sure the stator was fully seated. I didn't go crazy with the press and used a piece of soft wood between it and the end turns and a gentle press.... 250*C to break bond so it should hold under duress .

Happy Motoring.....
    Hubert
    Geändert von cohesive (11.June.2016 um 05:24 Uhr)

Gesperrt

Standard

I have a blog I'm building that anyone is welcomed to come to. All the information and progress on my boats, motors and all things related, will be there as well in time. This is a better way to prevent distractions and get across what I have to share with you.

http://huberthargett.wix.com/advancedmodelboating

Thank you
    Hubert
    Geändert von cohesive (11.June.2016 um 20:15 Uhr)

Gesperrt

Standard

Shaft shortened and 603 works well. No grooves weakening shaft for clips. Only preloaded washers borrowed from scorpion and shims ensure everything together with no axial play and fitment of direct axial force to bearing inner races and clearing end turns.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Geändert von cohesive (13.June.2016 um 00:24 Uhr)

Seite 8 von 8 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lesezeichen