PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Progcard from Modellbau-regler:Switching-off procedure

Van Aelst Jozef
28.June.2009, 20:08
Hello fellows.
Have bought a AS26-150B together with the ProgCard.
Have questions concerning progcard.
Don't understand 4 last horizontal rows of leds(abschaltung/zellenzahl/volt pro zelle).
For abschaltung: what is difference between abregeln und abschalten? Is abschalten an automatic mode?

Zellenzahl:concerns NiXX, LiPo or FePo??
Last line :volt pro zelle: is this only for FePo??

How can we adjust (abregeln mode) for instance if 10NiCd are used? Suppose that 8V is the lower limit.

Hope that you could understand my problem.
Sorry for English but I live in Belgium and written German is not so easy.
Thanks for a reply.
Regards.
Jef

seewolf-49
28.June.2009, 21:36
Hello

I don't have this controller / card.

But generaly the tasks are
Abschalten : switch off
abregeln : control down,
meaning power to the motor is reduced in order to maintain the minum voltage set.

kind regards
Wolfgang

KaiM
29.June.2009, 17:15
Hello fellows.
Have bought a AS26-150B together with the ProgCard.
Have questions concerning progcard.
Don't understand 4 last horizontal rows of leds(abschaltung/zellenzahl/volt pro zelle).
For abschaltung: what is difference between abregeln und abschalten? Is abschalten an automatic mode?

Zellenzahl:concerns NiXX, LiPo or FePo??
Last line :volt pro zelle: is this only for FePo??

How can we adjust (abregeln mode) for instance if 10NiCd are used? Suppose that 8V is the lower limit.

Hope that you could understand my problem.
Sorry for English but I live in Belgium and written German is not so easy.
Thanks for a reply.
Regards.
Jef

The Voltage Cutoff is only for Lipo or Lifepos, for Nimhs you "abschaltung" to off/aus.

"Zellenzahl" means the number of Lipo or Lifepo cells.

"Volt pro Zelle" means the voltage of one cell where "abschaltung" should take effect.

"Abregeln" means the power is regulated down so it is possible to drive bach to bank, "abschalten" means hard cut off, the ESC is switched off, no chance to drive bach to the bank.

regards