PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Council for "low-cost" motor cat..

aleclio
23.July.2008, 13:06
Hi!
i'mAlessio from Italy!
i tell yours for have council...

I search one motor for my cat..
this cat is long 90cm end large 29cm..

i would want to run with 24 cells...
end now i want to buy one motor..but i prefaire "low-cost"..

then i want yours council for my shopping!!

may thanks
Alessio

Maleck
23.July.2008, 23:16
A KB45 XL ? i think it s the best choice for low cost .. :)

aleclio
24.July.2008, 08:58
A KB45 XL ? i think it s the best choice for low cost .. :)

Thanks malek!...can you tell me where i can buy it with better price on web?

you tell me KB45 Xl ... but what number? 10 is good? or for use 24 cells it's better 11-12?

Felix
24.July.2008, 14:47
Alessio,

I would say KB 10L or 08XL, the number of variations is very small.

Here:
http://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDHOBBIES/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=64&curPage=3&v=&sortlist=

you find all available KB motors. Of course, shipping from Hongkong plus taxes does not end up in a "cheap" solution. Warranty, dont think about it...

You also have to consider, that the efficiency of this motors is limited, compared to a Plettenberg/Lehner (in other words, the wiring of the motor is "horrible". It seems to me like a game, with some chance you could catch a "good" version, otherwise it could be crap). In another thread you announced your wish to break the 100km/h barrier. I doubt that therefore a KB motor is the best choice.

Of course it is the cheapest option, if you could get those motor here at a fair price, sometimes they are "on sale" her in the forum.

For the Vortex/Feigao/Wanderer motors, the VX6XL9 would be a option. Here, the same thing counts as for the KB-motors. It will be a cheap otion, with all aspects.

Do not think that your speed will be "breathtaking", it depends how good your cells are able to provide the power and with the old NiXX cells you have also the disadvantage of higher weight (which is again an argument against a "cheap" motor).

You know for sure the wording: Who buys cheap buys twice......?

By the way, where do you live in Italy or better where do you drive with your boats?

Ciao
Felix

aleclio
24.July.2008, 15:49
Alessio,

I would say KB 10L or 08XL, the number of variations is very small.

Here:
http://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDHOBBIES/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=64&curPage=3&v=&sortlist=

you find all available KB motors. Of course, shipping from Hongkong plus taxes does not end up in a "cheap" solution. Warranty, dont think about it...

You also have to consider, that the efficiency of this motors is limited, compared to a Plettenberg/Lehner (in other words, the wiring of the motor is "horrible". It seems to me like a game, with some chance you could catch a "good" version, otherwise it could be crap). In another thread you announced your wish to break the 100km/h barrier. I doubt that therefore a KB motor is the best choice.

Of course it is the cheapest option, if you could get those motor here at a fair price, sometimes they are "on sale" her in the forum.

For the Vortex/Feigao/Wanderer motors, the VX6XL9 would be a option. Here, the same thing counts as for the KB-motors. It will be a cheap otion, with all aspects.

Do not think that your speed will be "breathtaking", it depends how good your cells are able to provide the power and with the old NiXX cells you have also the disadvantage of higher weight (which is again an argument against a "cheap" motor).

You know for sure the wording: Who buys cheap buys twice......?

By the way, where do you live in Italy or better where do you drive with your boats?

Ciao
Felix

hi Felix!!

you have PM!!:thx:

Felix
25.July.2008, 21:41
You too ;-).

To give the right recommendation, what cat is it, where you intend to use this KB motor?

Ciao
Felix

aleclio
26.July.2008, 09:02
You too ;-).

To give the right recommendation, what cat is it, where you intend to use this KB motor?

Ciao
Felix

the cat is " china cat "it's like to Agitator of H&M.;)