PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem with as26-150 (not working)

sliver4321
12.July.2010, 15:49
Hi,

I have 2 unused as26-150 EV2 (bought new 2 years ago) that doesn't seem to work correctly.
I was able to program them using the USB-adapter, but when trying to make the motor turn, nothing happens. I connect the drive-battery, and the motor beeps 4 times (i use a 4 cell LiPo), but after that, nothing happens when I move the throttle stick.
I have this problem with both of my as26. None of them will make the motors turn. Is there some step I'm missing in the power-up procedure?

I also had a problem with programming the controllers using the transmitter and receiver. I was able to do the basic step (setting zero throttle and full throttle), but not the extended step (timing and low voltage protection). Nothing happend when I moved to "full throttle". So I had to use the USB adapter to program the controllers.

The controllers have the latest firmware v4.1

Like I said, the controllers have not been used, and the battery have never been connected with wrong polarity. The controllers have been stored away on my attic for 2 years. The only thing I can think of that might cause this problem, is that the drive battery wires on the controller might have been a bit too hot during soldering (I'm not very good at soldering).

Does anybody have an idea what might be the problem? Are my as26 damaged?

The brushless motors I'm using are Vortex VX6L, and the LiPo is Kokam 4S 1P 5000mAh.

Thanks

Flash
12.July.2010, 16:33
Hi,

I would try to switch the reverse of the throttlechanel!

Gruß Sven

sliver4321
12.July.2010, 22:43
Thanks man, that worked :thx:

I switched the throttle channel from 'normal' to 'reverse', and the motor started spinning :)